- We are limiting our reception area to three people at a time, including staff.
- We are wearing masks; to enter our facility, please wear one too.
- Regular hand washing is a must, and we have hand-sanitizer and single use gloves available.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked:
– Have you had a cough?
– Have you had a fever?
– Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
– Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes” you will be asked to go home, and rebook your appointment or class.
- Once inside our lobby, please maintain physical distancing by staying at least six feet away. Please adhere to our floor markings and posted signage, we promise we will too.
- Counters, doorknobs, chairs, cabinet handles and doors, faucets, sinks, and washrooms, and other high-touch surfaces will be disinfected hourly with commercial disinfectant or 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes.
During your Lashforever Canada Class or Model Day:
- We will wash our hands with warm, soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to each class, and through the day after every model or student interaction. We ask that you wash your hands before and during your class, too.
- Classes and Model Days have been limited to a maximum of 6 students, divided into 2 classrooms.
- Your trainer will be wearing a mask or face shield. Please do the same.
- Your desks and treatment beds are disinfected before and after every class.
- Your desks and treatment tables have been placed at least six feet apart.
- Please stay at your assigned desk and treatment table. These have been arranged so that you can enjoy your class, while maintaining physical distancing protocols. Your trainer will stay at her desk, too, and monitor your work from a safe distance.
- Please have your models arrive at only the assigned time; this is so we can all maintain physical distance during class and prior to treatment.
- Model times have been staggered, to allow for safe treatments and physical distancing.
- Classes are divided into two training rooms during model times to allow for physical distancing.
- Staff who are sick are expected to stay home.
- Phones and keyboards are wiped with 70% isopropyl alcohol or disinfectant wipes after every use.
- We have researched and trained ourselves and continue to reinforce proper sanitation, hand-washing, cough and sneeze etiquette, using PPE, and other protective behaviours.
- Our kitchen and break rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized several times each day.