Permanent Makeup Lip & Liner Artistry
Lip Blushing and Velvet Liner techniques have evolved over time. Offering more natural looking results. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of lip and liner pigmentation. Multiple techniques for each service such as- revitalization lips, colour correction, lip blushing, velvet liner, lash enhancement and kohl liner.
Over time, or due to injectables, lips can become lighter and lose natural pigmentation. Lip Blushing enhances, rejuvenates, and adds instant colour to your clients’ lips. Using advanced techniques and an in-depth understanding of colour theory, lip bushing can create the illusion of volume and contouring. Lip blushing defines the lips and gives the client a more youthful look. Velvet liner offers your clients a streamlined morning routine, brighter and opened eyes and a soft “make up no make up look”.
This course is taught by Lashforever Canada’s founder and Master Artist Lauren Spencer. She created this course in 2016, the demand for Lip Blushing and Velvet liner has increased year over year.
The course covers all aspects of the new techniques of lip/liner pigmentation, understanding lip, eyelid skin anatomy, drawing and design, lip corrections, and colour theory. The course also includes live demonstrations and the opportunity to work on your own models under Lauren’s supervision. Lip blushing and Velvet Liner are very intricate techniques and is not one that should be learned online.
The course also includes a high-quality Professional Product Kit valued at over $850. This kit includes products and a practice pen. Students will need to purchase a permanent makeup machine. During the course, students will have the opportunity to test a variety of machines. If you choose to purchase a machine from Lashforever Canada, we offer special pricing to our students.
The Lip Blushing Kit contains all the products that you need to perform this service. It was a retail value of over $1,000 and is included in the cost of your course. You will need to purchase a permanent makeup machine; you will have the opportunity to try our machines during your training.
- PMU Handheld Practice Machine
- Artliner Needle “Easy-Twist” Blackline Edition (pack of 10) / 3Micro
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Pink Rose
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Amaranth
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Simply Red
- Disposable Lip Brushes
- HDi Microblading Prep Cream
- Micro Swabs
- Plastic Brow Caliper
- Plastic Ink Cup / Large
- Premium LFC Practice Pad – 5 pack
- 2 – Surgical Markers
- Wax Pencil / Black
- Wax Pencil / White
1. COMPREHENSIVE THEORY
- Understand and Differentiate Between Lip Techniques - Review Lip anatomy and Tissue - Comparison of Various Lip Enhancements - Overview of LFC's Bloodless and Unique Technique - Lip Augmentation vs Permanent Makeup - Lip Shapes - Lip Structure - Permanent Makeup Effects
2. LIP DESIGNS AND DRAWINGS & EYELINER
- Introduction to Lip Design & Drawing - Examples of Techniques & Movements - Exercise for Lip Drawing and Design - Lip Blushing Movements - Stretching Technique - Pixelate Technique - Lip Mapping - Step by Step Contouring
3. COLOUR THEORY
- How to Neutralize Pigments - How to Select Pigments - Identify High vs Low Quality Pigment - Mixing Colour - CC = Colour Correct Lips - Role of Skin Tone In Colour Selection
4.NEEDLE ANGLE, DEPTH & SPEED
- Understanding Needles - Choosing the Correct Needle - Comparing Machines - Education on the variances of angle, depth & speed - Technique Movement - Creating Shading Effects - Step by Step Instructions - Machine Overview - Lipstick vs Lip Blushing - Anesthetics
5. LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS / LIVE MODELS / HEALTH & SAFETY
- Live Demo by instructor - Practice on student models - Health and Safety Guidelines - Covid-19 Protocol
6. CLIENT SAFETY
- Client History Files - Client Consultation - Health & Safety Protocols - Sanitation Definitions - Routine Practices for Personal Service Settings - Cleaning, Disinfection, Sanitization - Health Regulation Protocols
1. OVERVIEW OF EYELINER
- Safety Considerations during Treatment - Introduction of techniques - Eyelid Anatomy - Eyeliner Migration
2. EYELINER TECHNIQUES
- Velvet Eyeliner Technique - Types of Eyes - Stretching the Skin - Eyeliner Migration - Stretching Techniques - Lash Enhancements and Eyeliner Styles - Eye Drawing - Eyeliner Stretching & Needle
3. MACHINE, NEEDLES & PIGMENTS
- Machine Overview - Needle Overview - Basics of Colour Theory - Colour Mixing - Pigments - Skin Tones
4. BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURES
- Contraindications - Eyeliner Procedure Outline
This course has no reviews yet.