Permanent Makeup Brow Artistry
Permanent Makeup Brow Artistry is a comprehensive course covering five different techniques; Nano/Realism Brows, Brow Henna, Nano Brow & Magic Shadow, Magic Shadow, and Ombre Shadow. By learning all four techniques, you can create the perfect brow for your client.
Nano Brow is the most realistic option if you want to offer your clients the most natural looking results, this course Is for you. Creating so to speak ” living” brows, this technique is to mimic naturally enhanced brow designs. Using one of the finest nano needles in the world, offering a bloodless technique, zero scar tissue and longevity.
Brow Henna is the only non invasive brow treatment that lasts up to six weeks on the skin. This is an excellent option for clients who are reluctant to commit to a more permanent solution.
Magic Shadow is a technique that is created by a lot of pixelates. The more pixels we create the more gradient effect we will achieve. Magic Shadow can be combined with Nano Brow to create a beautiful three-dimensional look. We also refer to this as Combination Brow.
The Ombre Brow result is very similar to the Combination Brow but more of a shaded effect without the Nano Brow strokes or the pixelated magic shadow. This is ideal for clients who want a more solid but softer brow, similar to powdering in your brows but creating a gradual fade from the front of the brow into a darker tail
You will receive extensive theory and lifetime access to our online course, access to in-class machines, in-class pigments, practical experience under Owner and Master Trainer Lauren’s supervision, as well access to our Beauty Business Online Courses.
Students are required to have their own permanent makeup machine. Lashforever Canada offers discounts on all machines to students. You can purchase your machine online when you purchase your course.
Our Nano Brow Kit is full of professional products value at more than $600 (MSRP). This kit hs been personally curated by Lauren Spencer to give students the tools to practice at home on a Practice Mannequin before practicing on models under the supervision of a trainer.
Students will need to purchase a micro needle pen. Lashforever Canada offers discounts on all Micro Needle pens to their students.
The Nano Brow Kit contains:
- 3 Pigments
- 5 – Nano 2 Blades
- 5 – Micro 3 Blades
- Numbing Cream
- Ink Cups
- Surgical Marker
- Micro Swabs
- Practice Skin
- Wax Pencil
- Revive7 Brow Serum
- Marketing Materials
1. SKIN ANATOMY
Skin Layer Diagram • Evaluating the Skin • Understanding the Skin’s layers • Fitzpatrick Scale • Skin Tones • Types of Bleeding
2. BROW TECHNIQUES
Nano/Realism Brows • Brow Henna - Combining Nano Brow + Magic Shadow • Magic Shadow Technique • Ombre Brow Techniques
3. BROW SHAPES AND HAIR FLOW
• Eyebrow Shapes • Eyebrow Types • Brow Hair flow Techniques • Brow Stretching Techniques • Three-Point Stretching • Back and Forth Movements • Drawing Vertical Lines • Drawing a Hair • Types of Hair Flow • The Airplane Technique • Advanced Hair Stroke Architecture
4. BROW DESIGN
• Face Symmetry & Brow Measuring • Eyebrow Shape Design • Ideal Position of the Eyebrow • How to Measure Using the Brow Caliper
5. PROCEDURE OUTLINES
• Brow Procedure Outlines • Nano Brow Procedure Outline • Combination Brows Procedure Outline • Ombre Brows Procedure Outline • After Care
6. ADVANCED MACHINES, NEEDLES & PIGMENTS
• Machine, Needle & Pigments / Machine Overview • Needle Overview • Machine Specifications • Pigments • Artliner Brow Pigments • Artliner Brow Pigment Colour Tones
7. COLOUR THEORY
• The Basics of Colour Theory • Colour Mixing • Organic • Depth / Skin Tones • Skin Tones
8. CLIENT HISTORY CONSULTATION & QUESTIONS
• Consultation Form • Client History Files • Consultation Questions
9. PRE-PROCEDURE & PROCEDURE STEPS
10. HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Health & Safety Protocols • Definitions • Routine Practices for Personal Service Setting • Health Regulation Protocols