Permanent Makeup Brow Artistry
Permanent Makeup Brow Artistry is a comprehensive course covering five different techniques; Nano/Realism Brows, Combination Brow, Magic Shadow, and Ombre Brow. By learning all four techniques, you can create the perfect brow for your client.
Nano Brow is the most realistic option if you want to offer your clients the most natural-looking results, this course Is for you. Creating so to speak ” living” brows, this technique is to mimic naturally enhanced brow designs. Using one of the finest nano needles in the world, offering a bloodless technique, zero scar tissue, and longevity. The Magic Shadow technique is a pixelated effect. The more pixels we create the more gradient effect we will achieve. Magic Shadow can be combined with Nano Brow to create Combination Brows, a beautiful three-dimensional brow effect.
The Ombre Brow is a shaded effect without the Nano Brow strokes or the pixelated magic shadow. Similar to powdering in your brows but creating a gradual fade from the front of the brow into a darker tail.
You will receive extensive theory and lifetime access to our online course, access to in-class machines, in-class pigments, practical experience under Owner and Master Trainer Lauren’s supervision, as well access to our Beauty Business Online Course.
Lashforever Canada offers discounts on all machines to students. Access to in-class machines, test before you buy.
Our Nano Brow Kit is full of professional products value at more than $600 (MSRP). This kit has been personally curated by Lauren Spencer to give students the tools to practice at home on practice pads and a practice mannequin before practicing on models under the supervision of a trainer.
Students will need to purchase a micro needle pen. Lashforever Canada offers discounts on all Micro Needle pens to their students.
The Nano Brow Kit contains:
- 3 Pigments
- 5 – Nano 2 Blades
- 5 – Micro 3 Blades
- Numbing Cream
- Ink Cups
- Surgical Marker
- Micro Swabs
- Practice Skin
- Wax Pencil
- Revive7 Brow Serum
- Marketing Materials
Lauren has been passionate about training and working with people for over 15 years! She began training when she was 19 at a competitor’s business. As a student, she saw weaknesses in their program and recognised the lack of standardization in training. When she began Lashforever Canada, it was crucial for her to execute the type of training she wished she had. Offering the industry training that wasn't just your average training, but included a sense of community, quality products, hands-on practice, and delivering theory and knowledge thoroughly. Training has became second nature to her, she’s trained all over 5000 students and performed over 30,000 PMU procedures! And she personally has received training 15 times worldwide. This vast experience provides her with insight on what works and what doesn’t work! “I know that you need the hands-on experience with your trainer in permanent make up in order to succeed,” she emphasizes. “I love my industry and I love teaching and aspiring others to learn to love the craft as much as I do.”
Shiren has over seven years of experience in the beauty industry! Her extensive knowledge in many areas of permanent makeup and sweet personality allow her continually provide her students with the best knowledge to get them started in their careers. Not only does Shiren teach alongside Lauren in the PMU Brow Artistry, Microblading, Scalp Pigmentation, and PMU Master Class, but she is a YorkU & teachers college graduate, as well as a Registered Practical Nurse, Skincare & Cosmetic Injectable Specialist, making her a great educator. She is always advancing and upgrading her skills in the beauty industry to stay up to date on the latest techniques and trends.
annual earning potential
at $300-$800 Per New Client
Appointments per Week
Appointments per Week
Appointments per Week
Based on 50 weeks*
1. SKIN ANATOMY
Skin Layer Diagram • Evaluating the Skin • Understanding the Skin’s layers • Fitzpatrick Scale • Skin Tones • Types of Bleeding
2. BROW TECHNIQUES
Nano/Realism Brows • Combining Nano Brow + Magic Shadow • Magic Shadow Technique • Ombre Brow Techniques
3. BROW SHAPES AND HAIR FLOW
• Eyebrow Shapes • Eyebrow Types • Brow Hair flow Techniques • Brow Stretching Techniques • Three-Point Stretching • Back and Forth Movements • Drawing Vertical Lines • Drawing a Hair • Types of Hair Flow • The Airplane Technique • Advanced Hair Stroke Architecture
4. BROW DESIGN
• Face Symmetry & Brow Measuring • Eyebrow Shape Design • Ideal Position of the Eyebrow • How to Measure Using the Brow Caliper
5. PROCEDURE OUTLINES
• Brow Procedure Outlines • Nano Brow Procedure Outline • Combination Brows Procedure Outline • Ombre Brows Procedure Outline • After Care
6. ADVANCED MACHINES, NEEDLES & PIGMENTS
• Machine, Needle & Pigments / Machine Overview • Needle Overview • Machine Specifications • Pigments • Artliner Brow Pigments • Artliner Brow Pigment Colour Tones
7. COLOUR THEORY
• The Basics of Colour Theory • Colour Mixing • Organic • Depth / Skin Tones • Skin Tones
8. CLIENT HISTORY CONSULTATION & QUESTIONS
• Consultation Form • Client History Files • Consultation Questions
9. PRE-PROCEDURE & PROCEDURE STEPS
10. HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Health & Safety Protocols • Definitions • Routine Practices for Personal Service Setting • Health Regulation Protocols