Lip Blushing & Velvet Eyeliner Pigmentation
Lip Blushing and Velvet Liner techniques have evolved over time. Offering more natural looking results. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of lip and liner pigmentation. Multiple techniques for each service such as- revitalization lips, colour correction, lip blushing, velvet liner, lash enhancement and kohl liner.
Over time, or due to injectables, lips can become lighter and lose natural pigmentation. Lip Blushing enhances, rejuvenates, and adds instant colour to your clients’ lips. Using advanced techniques and an in-depth understanding of colour theory, lip bushing can create the illusion of volume and contouring. Lip blushing defines the lips and gives the client a more youthful look. Velvet liner offers your clients a streamlined morning routine, brighter and opened eyes and a soft “make up no make up look”.
This course is taught by Lashforever Canada’s founder and Master Artist Lauren Spencer. She created this course in 2016, the demand for Lip Blushing and Velvet liner has increased year over year.
The course covers all aspects of the new techniques of lip/liner pigmentation, understanding lip, eyelid skin anatomy, drawing and design, lip corrections, and colour theory. The course also includes live demonstrations and the opportunity to work on your own models under Lauren’s supervision. Lip blushing and Velvet Liner are very intricate techniques and is not one that should be learned online.
The course also includes a high-quality Professional Product Kit valued at over $850. This kit includes products and a practice pen. Students will need to purchase a permanent makeup machine. During the course, students will have the opportunity to test a variety of machines. If you choose to purchase a machine from Lashforever Canada, we offer special pricing to our students.
The Lip Blushing Kit contains all the products that you need to perform this service. It was a retail value of over $1,000 and is included in the cost of your course. You will need to purchase a permanent makeup machine; you will have the opportunity to try our machines during your training.
- PMU Handheld Practice Machine
- Artliner Needle “Easy-Twist” Blackline Edition (pack of 10) / 3Micro
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Pink Rose
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Amaranth
- Artliner Permanent Makeup Lip Blush Pigment / 3ml / Simply Red
- Disposable Lip Brushes
- HDi Microblading Prep Cream
- Micro Swabs
- Plastic Brow Caliper
- Plastic Ink Cup / Large
- Premium LFC Practice Pad – 5 pack
- 2 – Surgical Markers
- Wax Pencil / Black
- Wax Pencil / White
Lauren has been passionate about training and working with people for over 15 years! She began training when she was 19 at a competitor’s business. As a student, she saw weaknesses in their program and recognised the lack of standardization in training. When she began Lashforever Canada, it was crucial for her to execute the type of training she wished she had. Offering the industry training that wasn't just your average training, but included a sense of community, quality products, hands-on practice, and delivering theory and knowledge thoroughly. Training has became second nature to her, she’s trained all over 5000 students and performed over 30,000 PMU procedures! And she personally has received training 15 times worldwide. This vast experience provides her with insight on what works and what doesn’t work! “I know that you need the hands-on experience with your trainer in permanent make up in order to succeed,” she emphasizes. “I love my industry and I love teaching and aspiring others to learn to love the craft as much as I do.”
Shiren has over seven years of experience in the beauty industry! Her extensive knowledge in many areas of permanent makeup and sweet personality allow her continually provide her students with the best knowledge to get them started in their careers. Not only does Shiren teach alongside Lauren in the PMU Brow Artistry, Microblading, Scalp Pigmentation, and PMU Master Class, but she is a YorkU & teachers college graduate, as well as a Registered Practical Nurse, Skincare & Cosmetic Injectable Specialist, making her a great educator. She is always advancing and upgrading her skills in the beauty industry to stay up to date on the latest techniques and trends.
annual earning potential
at $250-$500 Per New Client
Appointments per Week
Appointments per Week
Appointments per Week
Based on 50 weeks*
1. COMPREHENSIVE THEORY
- Understand and Differentiate Between Lip Techniques - Review Lip anatomy and Tissue - Comparison of Various Lip Enhancements - Overview of LFC's Bloodless and Unique Technique - Lip Augmentation vs Permanent Makeup - Lip Shapes - Lip Structure - Permanent Makeup Effects
2. LIP DESIGNS AND DRAWINGS & EYELINER
- Introduction to Lip Design & Drawing - Examples of Techniques & Movements - Exercise for Lip Drawing and Design - Lip Blushing Movements - Stretching Technique - Pixelate Technique - Lip Mapping - Step by Step Contouring
3. COLOUR THEORY
- How to Neutralize Pigments - How to Select Pigments - Identify High vs Low Quality Pigment - Mixing Colour - CC = Colour Correct Lips - Role of Skin Tone In Colour Selection
4.NEEDLE ANGLE, DEPTH & SPEED
- Understanding Needles - Choosing the Correct Needle - Comparing Machines - Education on the variances of angle, depth & speed - Technique Movement - Creating Shading Effects - Step by Step Instructions - Machine Overview - Lipstick vs Lip Blushing - Anesthetics
5. LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS / LIVE MODELS / HEALTH & SAFETY
- Live Demo by instructor - Practice on student models - Health and Safety Guidelines - Covid-19 Protocol
6. CLIENT SAFETY
- Client History Files - Client Consultation - Health & Safety Protocols - Sanitation Definitions - Routine Practices for Personal Service Settings - Cleaning, Disinfection, Sanitization - Health Regulation Protocols
1. OVERVIEW OF EYELINER
- Safety Considerations during Treatment - Introduction of techniques - Eyelid Anatomy - Eyeliner Migration
2. EYELINER TECHNIQUES
- Velvet Eyeliner Technique - Types of Eyes - Stretching the Skin - Eyeliner Migration - Stretching Techniques - Lash Enhancements and Eyeliner Styles - Eye Drawing - Eyeliner Stretching & Needle
3. MACHINE, NEEDLES & PIGMENTS
- Machine Overview - Needle Overview - Basics of Colour Theory - Colour Mixing - Pigments - Skin Tones
4. BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURES
- Contraindications - Eyeliner Procedure Outline
This course has no reviews yet.